The Polyposis Registry Information Day
Saturday 14th September 2019
Please join us!
For patients with a diagnosis of a polyposis syndrome and their families
• Information provided to patients and relatives about polyposis in talks and informal sessions
• Plenty of opportunity to ask questions in the Consultant Q+A session and to meet the team
• Opportunity to meet other families affected by polyposis
• There will be a session for your support group PolyPeople
• There will be a small fee of £3.00 per person to cover the cost of the event
Please call/email us in The Registry and we will send you a registration form:
Tel: 020 8235 4270
The main venue for this event will be the Sir Charles Clore Lecture Theatre, Level 6 St Mark’s Hospital.
Car parking is available at the cost of £6.30 up to 5 hours and £9.40 between 5 and 8 hours. You can use the car park opposite the St Mark’s entrance, or any or the other car parks not reserved for staff, including the multi story car park